Tagged by Loki's apprentice, aka LokisApprentice ...Rules:
1.- You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged. (Seriously? Aren't they automatically informed via the messages?)
6.- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that." (Speaks for itself. Otherwise, it would be impolite.)
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8.- No tag-backs.
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags. (Worst. Rule. Ever. Well... I can't say it, but I could do it.)
10.-YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY (Oh, really? Logic? Who made these last few rules even up?)
10 things about the guy who was tagged this time:
1) I draw Spinosaurus with whiskers. Why not? I mean... It is possible, that they had whiskers! And they look funny with whiskers!
2) I have OCD. There's no way out, but I live with it.
3) I have nervous tics. But I don't want to go into detail... Can sometimes make me freak out, when I'm drawing and suddenly my hand moves rapidly.
4) I like bumblebees. They are awesome! Harmless, cute, fuzzy and incredibly strong! Bumblebees are fat, you say? No! These are all muscles!
5) I've stopped to watch Naruto a couple of years ago, when I realized "Why the *uck do they have TVs and two-way radios and stuff but no modern weapons?"
6) Most movies I love, are at the same time hated by me for logic reasons.
7) I'm watching some TV shows, which have an almost unknown existance. Like the neoMAGAZIN or Personne ne bouge.
8) I love books about speculative evolution and ecosystems, like Expedition or After Man.
9) I'm looking forward, to get a drawing tablet, because I suck at drawing with the mouse.
10) I'm calling Rodan Radon, because I got to know this kaiju as Radon, when I was small.
Now what time is it? Answer time!
1) Where would you like to go in the world?
Well... Damn it...
What about New Zealand? Just for a few weeks, maybe.
One of the most awesome places in the world.
With an ecosystem ruled by dinosaurs (aka birds), epic mountains, epic forests, epic coasts, etc.
2) If you knew how long you had left in the world, what would you do and what if that conflicted with things like going to college that your family insists upon and such?
Well... I've once checked a death clock out of boredom and nothing changed, yet.
3) You are in the Underworld. You...
...Try to get more freedom, than the average soul. Just like Hannibal in Barlowe's Inferno.
And then, I would explore and study the ecology and culture of the underworld.
4) It's raining snakes!
Hallelujah! Okay, time to look for shelter... This tornado full of reptiles looks dangerous. XD
5) Favorite gory anime?
Blood+. Great story, strong characters, nice creature designs. Oh! And a logical structure!
6) Loki or Thor? (Can't help it).
Loki (or Loke) is funnier. XD He's also a shapeshifter and genderbender extraordinaire. That's something, Thor (or Donar) couldn't do. Ha!
Did you know, that he's the mother of Odin's horse?
7) Bruce Banner or Tony Stark?
Both great scientists and strong characters. Tony has an awesome armor and personal conflicts, since the energy source, that kills him alive, started to kill him.
Bruce however has a personal conflict as being... the Hulk. So... you know... The whole split personality-thing.
8) Would you pick a fight with Natasha Romanoff?
No. Black Widow is too skilled in fighting.
Not even Happy could beat her.
9) Have you hugged your character today?
My character is still a WIP. So... nope.
10) Random comment, Go!
Global Hawk! Global Hawk! Global Hawk!
1) Do you think that these tag things could be reproductive organisms, if dA was an ecosystem?
2) Weirdest drink?
3) Do you know, what "swag" means? (I know it, btw )
4) First video game ever played?
5) If you could have any super power, what would it be?
6) Godzilla (or Gojira) VS Colossal Titan (Bertolt Hoover in his titan form) - Who would win?
7) What about vegetarian vampires?
8) Do you think, pancake flavoured milk exists? (And trust me, I know it)
9) What is the weirdest thing, you've ever seen an animal doing?
10) What is cuter? Bobbit worms or velvet worms?
Tagging these earthlings: